Lung Cancer Screening
Breathe Easier Knowing That Early Detection Can Save Lives
Lung Cancer Screening: Why Choose Us?
Early detection and diagnosis of lung cancer are critical to living a longer, healthier life. At Nuvance Health™, lung cancer specialists offer low-dose CT scans.
These scans use little radiation to detect lung cancer before signs and symptoms ever show up. Screening is the most effective way to have an early diagnosis–and thereby early treatment.
Lung Cancer Screening RecommendationsThe U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends annual screening for lung cancer with low-dose CT scans for all adults who:
- Are between the ages of 55-80
- Have a 30-year smoking history
- Currently smoke or have not quit smoking in the last 15 years
Learn More About Low-Dose CT ScreeningTo see if you are eligible for lung cancer screening using low-dose CT, please call:
- Danbury and New Milford Hospitals: (203) 739-4999
- Norwalk Hospital: (203) 838-4886
- Nuvance Health Medical Practices: (844) 224-LUNG (5864)
Your primary care doctor or pulmonologist may need to place a referral or examine you before your scan.